India. Puerto Rico. Bali. United States. Europe. Mexico. I Love You. I Am Grateful.
It is an auspicious and profoundly transformative experience to study with Self-Realized Master, Sri Mooji Baba, immerse myself fully in the practice of Ashtanga Yoga with R. Sharath Jois, and the Teacher’s Teacher, Sri Dharma Mittra. Developing a deep yoga and meditation practice has completely transformed my movement patterns, communication abilities, and capacity to perceive and offer love.
I am grounded in a daily Mysore and Dharma yoga practice. I also love and train contortion, calisthenics, hand balancing, rock climbing, and dance; all of it is intuitive movement. It's all love. I am happy to offer yoga classes, movement retreats, workshops, and intensives in the United States, Costa Rica, Mexico, India, Europe, and the Caribbean.
My life calling and practice has led me to travel the world and immerse myself fully in yoga and meditation through villages in south India (Mysore, Lakshmipuram, Goa, Tiruvannamalai, Varkala), mountains of north India (Rishikesh, Dharamsala), Indonesia (Ubud, Bali), Portugal (Odemira), and United States (Boulder and The Blue Ridge Mountains), the crisp blue waters in the Caribbean (Puerto Rico, Isla Mujeres), the busy city streets (New York City and Washington, DC), and the heart of Miami Beach. Some of my most beloved teachers are Faith Scimecca, Tim Feldmann, Rolf Naujokat, Richard Freeman, Mary Taylor, Ty Landrum, and Lila Rasa Brown.
With extensive training as a Psychologist in Social Emotional Development (Ph.D.), Women’s Studies (Graduate Certificate), Reiki, Magnified Healing, and Oneness Awakening, my classes utilize a keen awareness of the intellectual, emotional, and energetic body to empower those who practice consistently, for a long period of time, with devotion. I offer universal intimacy, full of love, honor, and a sweet mix of playfulness, integrity, and discipline.
Get to know me:
- Annual pilgrimage to immerse myself fully in Self-enquiry with Sri Mooji Baba
- Participate annually in 10-day Vipassana Silent Meditation Retreats
- Ph. D. in Developmental and Biological Psychology (focus on emotions and culture) from Virginia Tech University
- Graduate Certificate in Women's Studies (women as active constructors of knowledge) from Virginia Tech University
- Angelic Reiki Levels I and II
- Magnified Healing Levels I and II
- Oneness Awakening Blessing Giver
- M.S. in Psychology (Social Emotional Development) from Virginia Tech University
- Over 1800 hours of extensive yoga teacher trainings
- 500- hour certified in Rocket Yoga and Dharma Yoga
- 200-hour certified in Ashtanga Yoga, Rocket Vinyasa Yoga, Hot Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and completed 220 hour teacher training in Anusara Yoga
- B.A. in Psychology and a B.A. in Communication from North Carolina State University