10-Day Bali Experience
September 7- 16, 2018
Roots, Love, Yoga presents a 10-day experience designed to consciously explore, cultivate, and promote a more vibrant and present way of life. Through the daily practice of yoga and meditation, you will learn tools to help you access the wisdom that lives deep within you.
Each day begins and ends with practices rooted in yogic philosophy, which encourage, nurture, and expand physical and emotional awareness, strength, and malleability.
We will focus on creating a strong foundation in yoga as a way of being – both physical and non-physical. We share our practice from the ground up, offering you an opportunity to shed outdated ways of being and navigate your way into optimal living.
Rooted in the knowing that EVERY Being has a purpose and a power to share, this experience encourages your unique talents to be expressed authentically and refined with integrity. We invite not only those who wish to expand their practice, but anyone who feels called to wake up, let go, and live deep within their heart.
What is included:
• 10-day accommodation in a luxury villa with pool and rice paddy views
• Daily yoga classes with Marie Belle
• Breakfast daily
• 5 Afternoon Workshops to access deeper power, flexibility, and grace in your practice
• Massage with Fernando Samalot included
• Introduction to Pranayama and Meditation techniques
• Clear postural alignment and biomechanical refinements to make your connection both safe and accessible
• Introduction to various yogic texts, stories, and chants
• Monkey forest adventures, city outings, rice paddy walks
• Manifesting your dreams, creating vision boards, and stepping into flow
• How to acknowledge your own growth process, consciously take responsibility for your own evolution, and express from the heart
• Option to have a professional photoshoot with Fernando Samalot (my favorite photographer of all time- and he happens to be from Puerto Rico)
- Option 1: Shared Accommodation ($1350)
- Option 2: Shared Accommodation with Friend ($2500 for Both)
- Option 3: Single Occupancy ($1850)
**This is the early bird price until the new moon in June 13; then the prices increase.